If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
One thing is becoming abundantly clear. This staff does not stop recruiting when scholarship limits are exceeded. They are determined to upgrade the roster. With 3 commits already for 2017, we are still hotly pursuing both Brendan Newton and Jarrod West. Under current rules, we have only one scholarship available. If the proposed changes are enacted, we won't have to count Scotty James, which would give us 2. That would take care of the commitments we now have (because we don't need one for Barber) but we would need to come up with 2 more to sign everyone we want.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
FYI, McDowell's primary recruiter was none other than RMK. Expect to see Ritchie take a bigger role in hands on recruiting with Omar's departure and Olinger pick up the slack by handling administrative duties normally reserved for the HC. This is not to say Matt can't and won't recruit, but it wouldn't be realistic or fair to expect him to do what Mance did in that role. He has different strengths.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]