If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
what other hobbies does the guy have?

http://www.newsadvance.com/sports/liber ... 4f74d.html
Sordelett wrote:McKay honored to oversee Gill's wedding

McKay was able to contact several of his friends who are pastors and quickly found a way to become ordained to officiate the wedding.

“It’s not too difficult,” McKay said of the process. “I know some pastors and have had some assistance through that process. I can thankfully say that I’m certified and excited for the opportunity.”
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
That's an easy process. If you've got a religious organization that is willing to ordain you, and you're willing to pay the fee to the state, you can do weddings with no problem. I was shocked at how easy it is when I got licensed.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Even though we don't see him around here much these days, I can tell you that El Scorcho has officiated a number of weddings.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I agreed to officiate a wedding... Then my wife reminded me that I wasn't legally allowed to do so in the Commonwealth... Lol

I went through the process and was given a license. I asked the lady when the license expired and she told me "when Jesus calls you home."

Anyone need someone to officiate? :)
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]