If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

1/2 a time later since last posting and we are at 3 minutes remaining in 1st half and we now have 12 turnover, with UNCA captitalizing on it to the tune of 17 points against us just off of turnovers. I probably won't even bother to follow the second half of this pathetic LU meltdown.
Playing like we had never seen their multiple defenses before! The way we "attack" the half court zone trap is (I can't find the right words)! What a downer to a season that was above expectations. RM should play the video of this first half all next pre-season. Time for Spring sports!
Absolutely disgraceful.
krh44 wrote:UConn has bases loaded in the first and 1 out
I see what you did there :wink:
Not much better over there. Not much better anywhere. Its a tough athletics program to root for. This has just been a bad year all around so far. Basketball obviously exceeded expectations a bit but this will leave a bad taste for the whole off season. It's just been disappointing all around the athletics programs this year. Football was a sign.
JJ McCracken is still going strong with his SIREN voice! :frustrated

LU 3-20 with the 3-ball, with an 18-5 run.
Congrats to UNCA, you guys have a very tough team. Looks like High Point is very beatable tomorrow. Good Luck.

Had way too many turnovers, looked scared to death, Shot horrible, (air balled more threes than we made), But congrats Coach Mckay, welcome back, and Go Flames.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]