If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bballfan84 wrote:tough game tonight...guys looked pretty tired. I will say when I was playing our team normally hit a physical wall during this time of year. Normally lose and inch or two off the vertical and just generally shruggish..tough time of year. Hopefully by tourney time they bounce back
If I lost an inch or two off my vertical i would either have never left the floor or gone through it
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:How has the concessions stands not been upgraded after all these years???
Well, since Coke came on board, I think they painted the concessions' back wall RED, which looks really pretty. :wink:
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
I haven't been to a bball game recently, so I can't speak to the concessions there. Football has been much better the past two year. Even when the lines have been long, they move through them pretty efficiently. I'm pretty sure Sodexo is still managing the concessions operations for Athletic events... at least for football and basketball.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Basketball concessions are fine. FWIW Brendan Newton and his high school team and coaches were in attendance at the PC game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Basketball concessions are fine. FWIW Brendan Newton and his high school team and coaches were in attendance at the PC game.
You must be the only one who thinks that. They will be getting a work out this weekend
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There's not much incentive for vendors to improve service once they are in a contract .... unless that contract is coming up for renewal.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
I've always thought the concessions at LU are awful.

My dream would be for Johnny Rockets to take over concessions at all games. The onion ring burger with bacon and fries....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My pipe dream is for them to someday have a honey mustard dipping sauce for their chicken tenders (and I would gladly pay extra for it).
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]