If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Slow your role boys...this is quite a turnaround yes, but there's more to be done. We certainly have overachieved this year, but this is a positive step in the process
Sheesh. Don't be such a downer Beej. I chortle audibly. :I chortle audibly.:
:roll: :lol:
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
I just did a little research (and thanks to the Big South Record Book that is online that has all of the preseason polls in league history and thanks to basketball-reference.com's extensive database of old season schedules/results for all of the teams in the league). This is the 31st season of Big South basketball, and this is the first time ever that the team picked to finish last has gone 2-0 vs. the team picked to finish first place in the preseason poll.
By Wvflame2013
WinthropEagleFan wrote:I just did a little research (and thanks to the Big South Record Book that is online that has all of the preseason polls in league history and thanks to basketball-reference.com's extensive database of old season schedules/results for all of the teams in the league). This is the 31st season of Big South basketball, and this is the first time ever that the team picked to finish last has gone 2-0 vs. the team picked to finish first place in the preseason poll.

Nice research! You really dug deep on that one. That is kinda impressive. I wonder how many other conferences have had this happen.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]