If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kiwon
LU's unofficial nickname for this season's group is fast becoming "The Killer G's"

Our all-guard lineup will take you down!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I hope Theo does what he needs to do to get back on the roster. He's been the only bright spot on this team for years!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
^ Purple's man crush. :wink:
By FlameFan11
Very sorry to hear this news. Hopefully he can make it back at some point this season. This probably moves A.C. to the 4. Only option to go "big" if you can call it that is AC at 3, Ezra 4, Evan 5.

Leaves only one senior and 0 juniors on the roster. Definitely going to be a tough year but respect the staff for making the hard decision even though it may not be a popular one or good for the W/L column.

Be patient Flames Fans. We have a staff that is going to get this turned around. Despite the guy on twitter who said Coach McKay is going to bail again. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..." I just don't see it. He had other offers on the table and chose to come back. His daughter is in the school and sons are close to college. He has been a lot of places and this is a great move for the family that provides stability. Plus the environment is a perfect fit for his outspoken faith. There are very few jobs I believe he would take over this one which means he is going to take the time to build this thing the right way.
By FlameFan11
Does look like Theo has been removed from the online roster. This might be protocol for suspended players but it makes it seem like it may be a while until we see him on the court.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlameFan11 wrote:Does look like Theo has been removed from the online roster. This might be protocol for suspended players but it makes it seem like it may be a while until we see him on the court.
It's SOP since he's not technically on the team.

I hope he gets to return and does what it takes to make it happen :pray :pray :pray
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Absolutely nothing should be read ino the severity of Theo´s violation due to his name being removed from the roster. When they suspend a player, they have to do that, whether it ends up being a few days or the entire season.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bballfan84 wrote:uhhh yea hes not coming back..give it a 1% chance of him coming back..lock it up
Details
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
bballfan84 wrote:i cant..multiple issues though...
Boooo
The Houstonian taught him well, dear Potentate of :flamingdevil
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
bballfan84 wrote:i cant..multiple issues though...
Boooo
The Houstonian taught him well, dear Potentate of :flamingdevil
I almost took a shot pointing that out but just settled on Booooo. Ha
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Long story short: Theo was suspended from "team activities" over a month ago. He was in a "whole mess of stuff but nothing illegal." The team was told he was suspended until "Theo demonstrated the proper changes."
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Long story short: Theo was suspended from "team activities" over a month ago. He was in a "whole mess of stuff but nothing illegal." The team was told he was suspended until "Theo demonstrated the proper changes."
So you´re telling me there´s a chance?

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
jcmanson wrote:Long story short: Theo was suspended from "team activities" over a month ago. He was in a "whole mess of stuff but nothing illegal." The team was told he was suspended until "Theo demonstrated the proper changes."
So you´re telling me there´s a chance?

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Don't tease me. My Man Crush has already broken my heart......I mean I'd still take him back, but couldn't deal with him leaving me again. I'm very raw and vulnerable emotionally right now....

I think the online strategy has proven to have[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]