If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Brock who??

For the time being he is coming off the bench for Master's, but he is averaging over 12 ppg in a little over 20 minutes and scored 24 in his last game. Atencia is a starter. They are 5-1 and score a lot of points. were ranked #5 in the NAIA until they lost last week.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Update on Brock as well as Hansel Atencia. After coming off the bench the first few games, Brock joined Hansel in the starting lineup. Master's had an incredible year, going 29-3 and were ranked #1 in the NAIA most of the latter part of the year. They lost their first round game at the 8 team NAIA finals 106-104 in OT. Hansel had 21 points and 6 assists. Brock had 18 points and 17 rebounds. Their 6'10" center fouled out and only played 14 minutes, which no doubt cost them the game. Hansel and Brock were actually the 3rd and 4th leading scorers on the team, and they have no Seniors, so they should be really good again next year.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
I had the opportunity to watch Masters play a game this year and spent some time talking with each of them. They are in a very good place in their lives. Tough loss to kick off the NAIA tourney. Head Coach had the expectation of being in the championship game. There is a talented senior leaving their team this season, but next year's team should be improved with experience and chemistry.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:I had the opportunity to watch Masters play a game this year and spent some time talking with each of them. They are in a very good place in their lives. Tough loss to kick off the NAIA tourney. Head Coach had the expectation of being in the championship game. There is a talented senior leaving their team this season, but next year's team should be improved with experience and chemistry.
I guess the SR must be Russell, the SG who was their leading scorer. I was thinking he was a JR. They still have a lot back, and have established themselves as a good landing place for D1 players who want PT. Wouldn't be surprised to see them land another one.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]