If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Were any of your guys on there?
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Nope...Blair was the only Big South player to make the top 100.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Might as well have put the entire Carolina Tarheels roster on there. My goodness, that time is more overrated than any I've ever seen.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:Might as well have put the entire Carolina Tarheels roster on there. My goodness, that time is more overrated than any I've ever seen.
If the young guys can mesh, the Heels should have a very good squad...Hopefully Winthrop can knock them down a notch on Nov. 15 (if they are both able to win their first round NIT games)...
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
WinthropEagleFan wrote:
TDDance234 wrote:Might as well have put the entire Carolina Tarheels roster on there. My goodness, that time is more overrated than any I've ever seen.
If the young guys can mesh, the Heels should have a very good squad...Hopefully Winthrop can knock them down a notch on Nov. 15 (if they are both able to win their first round NIT games)...
I know your team is good but you are not carolina good!!!! :roll: But look at George Mason last year. So anything can happen
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
back to the subject. Cool to see Larry in that pool of players in the top 100.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
yes it is... i have some pics of him in his new jersey, and the locker room so look forward to seeing those.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]