If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Can Duwan Kornegay take over Blairs position?Or can any one can??

Yes
20%
No
10%
If hes that good
70%
He'll do better
No votes
0%
He's taking us to the NCAA 4 round at least
No votes
0%
Yes, We got him, I was hoping to get him.Duwan plays in Texas playing for GA.A prep for thoses who dont already know.He's 6'4 with hops, a shot, and can handle the rock.Duwan will be a good addition to the team when Blair leaves the seen he will fill in and take over.Coach Dunton,Jones and the Program should be very happy with this commit.Hey fans and students welcome him with open arms. :D I wonder who got him to sign they should get a bonus lol.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Will this hamper the recruitment of Sei Paye??
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Surprising this wasn't posted by Manager.. I'm gonna hold out until we get some official confirmation.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I believe this poster has some connections so I'm not going to dismiss this out of hand. We need confirmation from our friends on campus. I believe Duwan plays down here in Houston in a week or two. I'll try to go check out his game myself.

I don't feel this will have an impact on our recruit here at Strake Jesuit in Houston. But it migth've had an impact on some others who we had offered.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
New poll...

The person who typed the grammar in the poll above has the following education...

A.) Radford U.
B.) West Virginia Public High School
C.) East Fallujah Middle School
D.) Was home schooled by Givemethemic

Just giving you a hard time Ghostman. ;-)
Last edited by fsn32 on October 7th, 2006, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By hurricane fan
Registration Days Posts
Don't want to be the negative one, but I talked to Coach D and Coach Zack tonight at the VB game and they haven't signed anyone.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
They can't sign anyone until the fall period begind next month. This is a verbal commitment.
By hurricane fan
Registration Days Posts
it's not a verbal either
By kel varson
Registration Days Posts
Grammar is spelled ar not er.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
he has not committed...LU backed off in recruiting him. this is very credible information.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ah, I love it: dueling sources! :D
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Hmm...who do we trust? Smoothie - a person who's been around forever or the other person who just showed up for this?
By hurricane fan
Registration Days Posts
How about the one who Dunton himself told "we didn't get any commitments this week".....
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I think you're the front runner.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
you can believe hurricane fan or myself. he did not commit. we totally backed off on this guy. it is a dead issue. let's move on!
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
kel varson wrote:Grammar is spelled ar not er.
Good catch... I only police grammar (er) not spelling... cause if there wasn't spell check I wouldn't have graduated.

(BTW... no spell check on here ;-) )
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
if you look at this kids myspace profile, it has liberty as his college for 2007-2010.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
he has a little count down thing until he goes to the NBA, and it says it will be in 3 years. lol.. he's funny
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
that is not funny, that sounds more like conceded
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
bowing

:mrgreen:

nice scoop, Casper!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i will stick to my source. he has not committed. do you believe every recruiting website?
By hurricane fan
Registration Days Posts
Are you telling me to not trust the coach dunton's word?
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
Come on Cane Fan, now we all know that the internet is MUCH more reliable than actually getting the word straight from the Head Coaches Mouth!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
what if my source was coach dunton?. im not going to get in war of words. when i see it officially, i will believe it.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]