If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By pop
Registration Days Posts
CPA won their 5th game last night to stay undefeated. Braxton had 25 points bringing his average to 18.8 ppg. His game continues to mature.
By pop
Registration Days Posts
With 2 wins in Memphis last weekend @ the Penny Hardaway Classic CPA is now 9-0. For the year they are averaging 86 ppg and winning by a +31 margin. Bonds was slowed by an ankle but still scored 11 and 14.
By pop
Registration Days Posts
CPA wins the John Paul 2 Christmas tournament by 50 points to go 12-0 on the season and a #27 national ranking. Merry Christmas to all Flame fans.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This kid is gonna have some HUGE expectations coming in with the kind of performances he is having. Reminds me of Jesse Sanders with even more scoring.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:This kid is gonna have some HUGE expectations coming in with the kind of performances he is having. Reminds me of Jesse Sanders with even more scoring.
Did you see them both play in HS?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I didnt...extrapolating based on how Jesse played in his 4 years at Liberty. His scoring increased over his 4 years but really this kid sounds like he has Jesse's ability as a facilitator with increased scoring potential.
By pop
Registration Days Posts
After suffering their first loss in 39 games CPA came back to beat Oak Ridge in the consolation game of the Arby's Classic. Bonds and Blackwell were both named to the All Tournament team.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Named a nominee for the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game
Totally happy for him. But being nominated and being selected are 2 different things. But I will forgive them the McRib debacle if he is selected!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]