If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Interesting

Image[/url]
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Also notable, VMI got a guy on the SF list.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
For the sake of completeness, I have to mention that Craig Bradshaw is #17 on the list of centers.

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
No love for T-Mart or Brew though.

I have to admit some of the selections that I am directly familiar with from covering teams down here in Texas seem rather curious.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I thought either Martin or Bradshaw would be on one of these lists but I didn't see him. I must be getting old.
By panfan01
Registration Days Posts
From my point of view Blair is higher than 17 and Bradshaw is much lower than 17.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I'm surprised my boy AZ Reid from HPU is not on there for Small forwards. I guess he plays so much power forward that he might be considered a 4 rather than a 3. At 6-5 he wouldn't make a list unless he looked like Charles Barkley. Reggie Williams from VMI is one of your better players in America when he gets motivated. For that matter so are AZ and LB and Torrell. Those guys have big time talent.
By panfan01
Registration Days Posts
Blair has had his way with HPU the last 3 years yet he does it with style and class.It doesn't matter if LU is winning or not Blair seems to bring it every night .Reid may be the best player in the BS this year only time will tell.If Reid can sustain a level of performance over the course of his entire career,as Blair has done,then and only then will I consider him on a par with Blair.
Prayers please

My neighborhood in Gambrills was great. Great fri[…]

5 plus 7 model

Ian stated we are working on a neutral site game..[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't w[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]