If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
Larry Franklin Who will be a Junior this year has agreed to come to LU and will make a great contribution to the point guard position... Hes about 6'2" 190 Lbs. Pure Shooter From the outside and wants nothing more than to improve his game. He is a work-horse and will make everyone around him better. Ive been watching him play, and working wih him all summer and he works very hard, and has the same intentions of every other player and that is to BRING HOME THE BIG SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board. And I think you will find looking around this board that lot of us have high hopes for both Tyler and Larry. Both will need to contribute for us to take the big step forward many of us are expecting.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
his jump shot is really really good! between him, LB, baker, brew and our walk on kyle i dont know who has the better jump shot
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
TylerBakersGonnaBGreat wrote:Larry Franklin Who will be a Junior this year has agreed to come to LU and will make a great contribution to the point guard position... Hes about 6'2" 190 Lbs. Pure Shooter From the outside and wants nothing more than to improve his game. He is a work-horse and will make everyone around him better. Ive been watching him play, and working wih him all summer and he works very hard, and has the same intentions of every other player and that is to BRING HOME THE BIG SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Bravo on the username.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yeah, nice of TYLER to drop by 8)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
it was a joke- similar to how we kid ELKINFOOTBALL about being Terry Adams.

(gotta 'splain this stuff to ya lad)
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Can I supersize my order and add an NCAA first round win to go along with my Big South Championship meal?
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
wow! that is big. that would be amazing. even though our year was very bad last year, just being around division 1 basketball was a great experience for me. If we go to the tourny and then get a W.... that would be crazy!
Registration Days Posts
LU'sbestmanager wrote:wow! that is big. that would be amazing. even though our year was very bad last year, just being around division 1 basketball was a great experience for me. If we go to the tourny and then get a W.... that would be crazy!

Not if... But when my friend... WHEN
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
that would be the day if we win the Big South and win a game in the NCAA's :o
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Win something other than the play-in game would be quite meaningful. You want to talk about something that would help boost enrollment.
Registration Days Posts
BTW.... I ran with Larry Yesterday and hes getting better everyday... Wehad workouts yesterday and hes in great shape... and he ran a 6 min mile yesterday which is pretty good considering everything else he did yesterday... We were in the Gym for about 6-7 hours Just yesterday and he is gonna do it everyday
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
So are you a manager like our other friend?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He just said yesterday 47 times in 4 lines.
Registration Days Posts
No im not a manager... I just work with the guys a lot... I am friends with all of them... but who knows what will come?
LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/05/01/new-cham[…]

Virginia Tech

We had 9 LOB

Volleyball Coach

Greg Mosely is a LU alum and is currently the coac[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

If ACC is left with 3 or 4 or completely dismantle[…]