If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
i always say that we need fans like you in the vines. i know the games don't count but people have just been at the games watching and not cheering until smitty dunks on someone. it seems like they only cheer when kyle or tyler scores
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I am going to say something that may sound like a "hater" and I'm going to warn you first so you don't flip out on me.

Sometimes it's hard to get into a game when a team is playing like crap. For example, we were just begging for the WCU football game to be over because it sucked so bad. WCU sucked and we didn't play good either and it was just boring. When a team isn't playing good, it's hard to get really into the game. If it's a close game against a good team it's easy to get into the game. In a blowout when your team is playing great it's easy to get into the game. When you're playing bad to a D2 school or even a bad D1 school it's really hard to get into the game. That's the problem. I will be there. I will pull for our team. However, I don't want to feel like I'm working harder in the stands than the team is on the court, and when the team plays bad, that's what it feels like.
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I've had referees turn around and tell me to shutup during basketball games. I've made girls cry during basketball games. I'm a basketball guy.
And thats why we love you SJ... Just come sit with us for the next game and we'll make it a party hahaha...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
By the way, sorry I ran away earlier, I had to hug Collin Drafts' girlfriend.

I like to be closer to the benches anyways.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I can't believe we didn't see a "zig when he should have zagged" moment and a ball flying right towards your head from Drafts today.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I would've caught it better than you when we were tailgating.
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:By the way, sorry I ran away earlier, I had to hug Collin Drafts' girlfriend.

I like to be closer to the benches anyways.
hahaha Very Understandable.... it was a greatt moment
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You'd think there was a free buffet the way I ran over there.

(Editing in advance for Sly: I would never make thighs and breasts jokes on an LU board)
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:You'd think there was a free buffet the way I ran over there.

(Editing in advance for Sly: I would never make thighs and breasts jokes on an LU board)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By kel varson
Registration Days Posts
I thought this was a predictions thread :x

Anyway, 17 wins pre tournament. Top to middle of the Big south w/ 9 or 10 wins.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
We got on a marathon last night and just went with it. That's why everything got off topic.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:We got on a marathon last night and just went with it. That's why everything got off topic.
Yes, it took all of 10 mins from the time I posted the topic before the hijacking began.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]