If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Itll be nice to play Seton Hall (didn't we play them in the Great Alaska Shootout back a couple years ago?)
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
-Panfan01- wrote:The landscape has changed,4 years ago HPU was not a factor in any D-1 sportFour years ago the BS conference got little or no respect
Where is the change again? You guys put glass windows on your screened-in trophy case?

HPU is now not in the bottom half of the league. Way to go.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
we played them at there place a few years ago...
By JReebs
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Itll be nice to play Seton Hall (didn't we play them in the Great Alaska Shootout back a couple years ago?)
Yes, we played them in Alaska... I think we scored a total of 14 points in the first half - it wasn't a very good showing. Hopefully Liberty will be better represented this time around.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Also played up in Seaton Hall new Years day 2005. I rememba cause I was Thar (spoken like Chris Berman). That is when Woodson hurt his back and had to tough it out the rest of the year. There were times he couldn't even walk that season. But as Reebs knows it didn't stop B Wood from talking :-).
By - panfan01 -
Thanks to PAmedic for your post on the HPU site.KOL!!!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
SCAR, i thought you had GMTM syndrome for a minute! :D
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]