If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By The True Flamer
Playing time had nothing to do with why Jeremy left... let's be honest about that please!!!! I will not bring it up, but that was not the main reason
By Guest
the depravity of flamefans stoops to new lows.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
SCAR - You didn't call me a hater. I got nothing but BIG LOVE for ya baby. I was just trying to say that there ARE those of us critical of the programs current state, but don't want it to go belly up. It seems like people want to polarize this issue and that is what is happening. I was just stating that if being a HATER is wanting to see sustained improvement and gorwth in the program and havent' seen it consistently then I am a hater. If being a hater is thinking that the NCAA tournament is not a realistic expectation next year then I am a hater. If judging our talent pool by open gym is not something you think is logical, then I am a hater. Therefore, I must get my ewer out (our pitcher for those not thesaurly inclined) and start mixin the Hater - Aid!!!
Love ya SCAR especially after that weekend in Indy a few years ago!!
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
Anonymous wrote:the depravity of flamefans stoops to new lows.
Oh I don't know, I am pretty sure I could make it stoop lower!!! But will refrain at this particular time
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
SCAR - You didn't call me a hater. I got nothing but BIG LOVE for ya baby. I was just trying to say that there ARE those of us critical of the programs current state, but don't want it to go belly up. It seems like people want to polarize this issue and that is what is happening. I was just stating that if being a HATER is wanting to see sustained improvement and gorwth in the program and havent' seen it consistently then I am a hater. If being a hater is thinking that the NCAA tournament is not a realistic expectation next year then I am a hater. If judging our talent pool by open gym is not something you think is logical, then I am a hater. Therefore, I must get my ewer out (our pitcher for those not thesaurly inclined) and start mixin the Hater - Aid!!!
Love ya SCAR especially after that weekend in Indy a few years ago!!

What happens in Indy stays in Indy! :lol: OK, I just got sucked into Brokeback's comedy routine. Sorry about that fellas. I think the important thing to remember is that we have to wait and see with this up and coming team because Chris Lang hit it on the head when he said that with all the new faces and things there are no guarantees of success and the latest group of Hoops Flames will have to prove themselves.
By mrich
Registration Days Posts
Anyone know what is going on with David Dees. I think that he should be eligible this year.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He is eligible for the Ragin Cajuns.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
That is Louisiana Lafayette if you are unfamiliar with the nickname.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
intheknow, you are a good man
By mrich
Registration Days Posts
anybody know what happened to Dunton's son. Wasn't he a senior last year?
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
mrich wrote:anybody know what happened to Dunton's son. Wasn't he a senior last year?
Nope. This year. Matt should be one of the better players in the area. He is a very heady player. Unfortunately, he takes the same kind of abuse from the fans that Redick got.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]