If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
"The real issue is how the team will perform. If they play well I'm sure I'll love the uni's"

that's what we need to be talking about
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
these might only be practice uniforms, but the team doesn't appear to be wearing them down to their ankles.

By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
if I were AG I wouldn't get so much crap from people because of my posts. That is why I love this place.

That is for you manager.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
There must be something wrong with them. I only see one crotch grab. And if you look real close, it looks as though Ol' Roy is doing the grabbing.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
neither were our guys at midnight madness. you don't get to see facebook pics of these guys. im sure when they are just hanging out they do the same thing
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Those are the ones! Kentucky had them last year. I was scared to death ours were gonna be that template. Apparently the america patch is mandatory.
Last edited by LUconn on October 18th, 2006, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
hey no crotch grabbers in that pic
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
this is a crotch grabber....funny picImage
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
#5 is tempted to.

Michigan State is using those as well.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Hey, I still don't see the shorts to their ankles
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Caught red handed.

No pun intended.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
bj's pic is not organized like unc's is. this is just bj hanging around. it gets cold in the vines center, maybe he was keeping his hands warm, maybe he was tucking his jersey in before he went out.. you guys weren't there
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
jmdickens wrote:if I were AG I wouldn't get so much crap from people because of my posts.
It's all about not being perceived as a "hater." But I am not a Kool-Aid drinker, either. Consider me a dark voice of reason. :evil:
Last edited by A.G. on October 18th, 2006, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
jmdickens wrote:Hey, I still don't see the shorts to their ankles
Can't see the bottoms of them. They got past the knees by about an inch. It's the way the Jordan brand designs their clothes.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
yeah, I wear the Jordan shorts. UNC has gone with the brand for a long time and its never been perceived as anything less than class by the players that wear them. They don't look like AND1 uniforms, but I agree I do not like these UNC uniforms as much as I have in the past
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
I only get perceived as a hater, because I bring out the dark side of LU. I hate to do it, but people often ignore issues that need to be addressed at LU.

I am no hater, just rational
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
You have got to look at the good and bad of something if you are to be a truly unbiased fan. That is the way I am and this is the way it should be with everyone.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
It's true. Stevev would throw his mother under the bus if she wasn't performing consistantly.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
I agree that everyone should have a neutral view while making an assessment about something, but in this particular case we are all too close to the big picture, and we have our sides, and we make our statements and posts based on our affiliation to the team.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
jmdickens wrote:I only get perceived as a hater, because I bring out the dark side of LU. I hate to do it, but people often ignore issues that need to be addressed at LU.

I am no hater, just rational
This is not true. You get perceived as a hater because you never do anything but bring out the dark side of LU. And I'm not even sure you do that. You just say how bad Dunton is and you don't specifically say why nor how you know this. I'm way more willing to trust Scar or Manger on these issues. Guys who are close to the program and work with the team. We don't even know who you are. All we know is that you MAY know Franklin.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
I just love how MBB and RD seems to bring out the passion in all of us. It promises to be a lively 6 months.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
I only want to be known as some guy......I don't want any affiliation with the program, only the school with I love with all my heart.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]