If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Big game tonight for us. If VMI goes down we clinch a spot in the tourny no matter what we do from here on out. I know it is most probable we make it in no if they win or not (since Winthrop will probably finish ahead of Coastal), but this would guarantee it. Also, if we win tonight we clinch as well.

Radford scored 101 in their first meeting. How did that happen?
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Is Whit going to play tonight up there? If not, I'd say VMI wins, then a very real scenario comes into play:

Liberty loses its last two ... Birmingham-Southern beats Winthrop at home and Coastal wins out. If that happens, Coastal finishes ahead of Winthrop in a three-way tie.

Better not look to back in. Liberty isn't even close to being out of danger yet. A win tonight, of course, would end all speculation.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
From what I've heard Whit is not going to get suspended from any games. Not 100% sure though.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I've seen he's just not going to start. He'll play. Of course this is all internet stuff. No hard facts.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
If Whit and Oliver play, VMI will have a tough time beating Radford. Reggie Williams hasn't played real well lately. It is VMI's last home game, though, and anything can happen.

That said, LU fans should just hope their team takes care of business tonight. Wins against the then-first place team (Winthrop) and the league's hottest team (Coastal) heading into next week would give the team quite the confidence boost ... and no sweating out Saturday's game at HPU.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Thank goodness for Radford. They won. I think I just threw up in my mouth. and all over the floor.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Oustanding post!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that's a common reaction after having to say something positive about Radford. He'll be fine in the AM. Try drinking a little 7UP and eating Saltines, LUconn.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Is that recommendation based on your medical background, or from personal experience?
Last edited by grm on February 24th, 2006, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
YES
NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/MBakerTBTimes/status/179807774066471[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, b[…]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]