If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.
By ballcoach15
#552056 I have probably been to more Liberty athletic events the past 2 seasons than anyone on this board. 90 softball games, every home football game but 2, numerous baseball games, along with some basketball games. I have more contacts than just 1 person. They range from the top to the bottom. And I do mean the top.

Contacts can be substituted for sources.
By thepostman
ballcoach15 wrote:I have probably been to more Liberty athletic events the past 2 seasons than anyone on this board. 90 softball games, every home football game but 2, numerous baseball games, along with some basketball games. I have more contacts than just 1 person. They range from the top to the bottom. And I do mean the top.

So since your sources are wrong more times than they are right when will you realize they are either not very reliable sources or just enjoy lying to you because you literally believe everything they say?
By Purple Haize
thepostman wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I have probably been to more Liberty athletic events the past 2 seasons than anyone on this board. 90 softball games, every home football game but 2, numerous baseball games, along with some basketball games. I have more contacts than just 1 person. They range from the top to the bottom. And I do mean the top.

So since your sources are wrong more times than they are right when will you realize they are either not very reliable sources or just enjoy lying to you because you literally believe everything they say?

#guli-ballcoach
By Purple Haize
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Back to the subject of the thread please.

That’s cute.

No. Never again. Just no.

Bless your heart