If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, I was busy putting together the VMI preview in the football forum. That requires some time.

Its late and I'm out ... so try make it easy for me.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm going to bed, too. This has been a marathon night on FlameFans. We're making up for the 3 days we missed.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Dang it people, stop posting for the night. I can't go to bed if there's new stuff everytime I press reload.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
lureal wrote:2nd 1st 2nd is not winning? Football is much improved great win today but they may not do what dunton did in year one by finishing 2nd in BSC. Dunton will have a lot of support when this team gets to Feb. Did you see his interview at halftime of the women's game? He is responsible for a ton of community invovlement and the Faith in the Furnace is a huge opportunity for this campus to continue to come together with positive eternal growth for all of us.
Community involvement, and FIF does not equal wins and ultimately that is why you play the game, or why bother to keep score? One can guess why this type of activity seems to be a priority this year, I have my strong opinion, but for now will keep it to myself.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:Community involvement, and FIF does not equal wins and ultimately that is why you play the game, or why bother to keep score? One can guess why this type of activity seems to be a priority this year, I have my strong opinion, but for now will keep it to myself.
Window Dressing? Change perceptions? Under the guise that "perception is reality?" My Kool-Aid ain't so strong that I can't spot a smoke screen when I see it.
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
A.G. wrote:
flameshaw wrote:Community involvement, and FIF does not equal wins and ultimately that is why you play the game, or why bother to keep score? One can guess why this type of activity seems to be a priority this year, I have my strong opinion, but for now will keep it to myself.
Window Dressing? Change perceptions? Under the guise that "perception is reality?" My Kool-Aid ain't so strong that I can't spot a smoke screen when I see it.
I guess it all depends on what is in your Kool Aid
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
It is consistency that seems to be the problem. There have been a whole lot of things started, but not neccessarily followed through on.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]