If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
#368568
therealbodoyle wrote:
olldflame wrote:I agree Purple. CC has beaten Clemson and LSU on the road this year, so I don't think we should be too embarassed to lose by 10 at their place. This team has some big adjustments to make. They played in Europe with JB, Sommy and Gielo, and now they have to make it work without them. I think getting Gielo in the rotation at the 4/5 will be a big help when he returns.
Don't forget, those wins were with a healthy CCU team. We are banged up now. Kierre was about 75% after rupturing a cyst in his calf and having it drained Friday, and Pack has 2 dislocated fingers on one hand and a jammed wrist on the other.
Thanks for the encouragement! :)
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]