If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Formerplayer
Registration Days Posts
First, I would like to say homecoming weekend was great. Coach Dunton and his staff took really good care of the alumni and I enjoyed beating up on Scar, Sneed, Chapman and Toomer. Speaking of Scar, I take my hat off to you for the hospitality you showed me and all of the guys for that matter this was a huge event and I look forward to doing it again. And for all of you who were not in attendance, Baily Alston still has game.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Formerplayer wrote:Baily Alston still has game.
agreed- as does Gomes!
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Bailey still has game because he only weighed 150 when we played :lol: I have vowed to lose some weight and get back to at least Bailey Alston shape. Even on this board I am still in Alston's shadows :lol: Anyway, FormerPlayer you are a beast! Your game is still ridicoulously nice. I should not have had you and Harry Williams on the same team with Hildebrand and Edwin Miller. Way too much wind in that group! It was indeed a lot of fun and we will most definitely do it again next year. Next time though I think I will host the Midnight Madness and get the crowd involved a little more like we did back in 03 in the Schilling. Former, we couldn't have made it a successful night without you guys coming. You guys made it work. Special thanks also has to go to Jody Chapman. He got half of the entire 94 championship team to come back. Former you need to check out the pix on Facebook.com. If you don't have a profile just create one and send me a friend request.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]