If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
I made a mistake in voting Leasure POY last year ... It should have been Torrell Martin. He's my preseason POY vote.

I picked Liberty fifth in the conference.

Looking forward to sucking at golf again tomorrow.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Hurricane Fan, you are a true insider with inside info. I have been away from the board a few days but it seems you guys are very close to the actual outcome of the voting. I have know for a couple of weeks but have been told to not reveal it. I think everything gets announced on Tuesday night or Wed morning. Manger I don't think Brew will necessarily just show up and get POY. This league is competitive and there will be nights where Brew lights it up but there will be nights when it is LB or Smitty. I think the balance of this team may actually make it tough to get a POY. Coach D is excited about his team this year that is for sure. Can't wait to see how the Conference plays out.
i agree
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
LUBM--I think you are pretty close, but EVERYONE has Ashville ranked too high. The lost last years FOY to transfer, and Eddie B. has proven the past few years that they just aren't getting it done down there. Here's my predictions on how it will finish, not what the boneheads (Chris excluded in that remark) in the media or SID offices think:
1.WU
2.CCU
3.LU (would have LU higher, but may take the first trip thru the conference for the lineup rotation to shake out)
4.HPU
5.CSU
6.RU
7.UNCA (and 8th would not suprise me, either).
8.VMI
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Where did the kid from UNCA go?
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Where did the kid from UNCA go?
Mercer
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Thanks. Check your PM by the way.
2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

2025 Recruiting Discussion

https://www.aseaofred.com/2025-cb-uriah-points-com[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazettenet[…]