If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
scar has LB... what are you talking about. what's the big deal??
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU'sbestmanager wrote:scar has LB... what are you talking about. what's the big deal??
Reminds me of a great scene in a movie:
"See they are called McDonalds, I am called MacDOwells. They have the Golden Arches, we have the Golden Arcs. They have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mic, no seaseme seeds on our buns"
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
i think im just gonna stop because this thread is about bannister and not me. i'll be the mature 19 year old.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Reminds me of a great scene in a movie:
"See they are called McDonalds, I am called MacDOwells. They have the Golden Arches, we have the Golden Arcs. They have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mic, no seaseme seeds on our buns"[/quote]

Coming to America. Great movie and a very funny scene. :lol: :lol:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's my fault, I made the avatar. I just noticed the background pseudo-transparency is off. Oh well.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:It's my fault, I made the avatar. I just noticed the background pseudo-transparency is off. Oh well.
Hey no big deal. I mean after all if you are ok with male pattern baldness emulating SCAR is a noble pursuit indeed
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I enjoy my hair. My dad is bald and so is his twin brother and so are their dad, so I'm enjoying it while I can. (Yes, I know they say baldness comes from your mother but I'm not holding my breath)
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
well, then, if your mom isn't bald, you are in good shape.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I've heard this is a done deal. He wants to play here, but some things have to be worked out. I have to imagine not having a scholarship available is a big issue.

He would be an awesome addition to the team in a year.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10[…]

Athens Regional

Changing speeds to the key to pitching. Escobar […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Doesn't affect us at all, but our former Big South[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]