ASOR Club is a subscription-based service that will allow you access to all of our content. Feature stories, enhanced recruiting coverage, the all new rumor mill, and much, much more. Limited info will be posted here. Join The Club to unlock more content today!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

61 days to go till kickoff.

Two things: 1. I love that Freeze passionately stated he expects us to go to a bowl game in year 1. That statement set the tone for higher expectations for the program and it sets the bar on accountability towards players and coaches. 2. As an SEC junkie, I love that he is taking the same approach here that he did in year 1 at Ole Miss.

How cool would it be if we played Arkansas State in the Cure One Bowl in December? Matter of fact that is what I have predicted in the college football magazine I just purchased.
Very good article. Thank for sharing. It was clearly a very honest assessment by our HC, and perhaps reveals more of our weaknesses than I wanted to fully accept. Nonetheless, the candor is necessary for us to really grow as a football team.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]