ASOR Club is a subscription-based service that will allow you access to all of our content. Feature stories, enhanced recruiting coverage, the all new rumor mill, and much, much more. Limited info will be posted here. Join The Club to unlock more content today!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 5:53 pm Do you have 2 accounts? "Oldflame" with one "L" is in the ad free group.
I do. I started the one I'm using now with one L because I somehow got locked out of the old one with 2 because capchka wasn't working. Actually, if you can merge the 2 it would be great, because I had over 20,000 posts on the old account.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
It's wierd. When the site went down I was logged into the newer (one L) account, and when it came back up I was in the old one, which has the ads.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
You've been added to the club group. You should be ad free now.

I'll work on merging the accounts. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so it might be a week or 2 before I get to that.

Which one would you prefer to use?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 7:19 pm You've been added to the club group. You should be ad free now.

I'll work on merging the accounts. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so it might be a week or 2 before I get to that.

Which one would you prefer to use?
Probably this one, but it can wait. Enjoy your vacation.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
What the crap you people? When I try to post I keep getting sent to a page that says “502 Bad Gateway“ and I have to go back and submit again several more times before it posts. Is it me? Are you seeing other Posters? What’s up? NSA overloaded at the moment? Can’t process their surveillance matrix fast enough?
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote: June 25th, 2020, 10:13 pm Have you been having the issue since the site crashed the other day or did it just start today?
I've been having that issue for a few days. Then I just reload the page so my message could be sent. I thought it was a bug issue and you guys were looking into it haha.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: June 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm What the crap you people? When I try to post I keep getting sent to a page that says “502 Bad Gateway“ and I have to go back and submit again several more times before it posts. Is it me? Are you seeing other Posters? What’s up? NSA overloaded at the moment? Can’t process their surveillance matrix fast enough?
I'm getting the same thing.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: June 26th, 2020, 6:19 am
Purple Haize wrote: June 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm What the crap you people? When I try to post I keep getting sent to a page that says “502 Bad Gateway“ and I have to go back and submit again several more times before it posts. Is it me? Are you seeing other Posters? What’s up? NSA overloaded at the moment? Can’t process their surveillance matrix fast enough?
I'm getting the same thing.
I say it’s Ageism!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 26th, 2020, 8:28 am There a few oddities I've noticed since the site was restored. I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it.
Oh great...the Chair Force is on it .... :roll:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Update: our web host was doing some database work and appears had some issues. Working with them to restore all functionality as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: June 26th, 2020, 9:08 am
thepostman wrote: June 26th, 2020, 8:45 am Careful, I'm not the only moderator with Air Force connections. :D

Edit: first time i didn't get the bad gateway error. Did you get it on your last post?
We are Legion.
Oh you’re something alright
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]