By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the ladies finally return home to LaHaye after a marathon trip up north.

they face a non-ACHA team that I know absolutely nothing about Friday nite and Saturday nite. Be great to have someone attend and give us a field report on this team- having a great year!
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Ladies won an sloppy one tonight. 8-0
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Coach Scotty 7 wrote: Ohh by the way the girls won tonight 8-0 It was an okay game, the girls played real sloppy hockey but still managed to come out on top, we did find a couple girls on this U-19 team that we would be interested in talking too about coming to Liberty to play for us, so we shall see how that happens.
that's what its all about in these matches!
By Coach Scotty 7
Registration Days Posts
Well this morning we won 6-0 and added another win to the record, girls played probably the worst game we have had all year. I was kind of dissapointed. We had one incident Kristin Frescura #18 was nailed by a girl that was 6'5". She managed to skate off the ice but I'm sure she will be hurting for well over a month, so some prayers for quick recovery would be awesome.
Election 2022 and 2024

So you’re saying it was never illegal to fal[…]

Family Travel Obsession

OK, I am coming clean. I am not one of those fo[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Week #9 Top Performers - Runs - 48 Treasure, Bay[…]

Meanwhile, Virginia University of Lynchburg is i[…]