By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrueHockeyMan
Well the Flames play has been gutsy to say the least. Coming from behind against OSU....Coming from behind last night against Davenport and tying them 4-4 in their barn with a very depleated line-up (they were down 3-0 after 1)

This team is showing some guts! They have only lost 1 game since Thanksgiving, and are playing well. No matter a win or a loss today against Davenport shouldn't matter....the team is startin' to fly and they will have a good showing at Nationals

They deserve more credit and attention on their campus...I don't care if they are a club sport.....they are doing great things and are making their school known in the Northern US and Canada
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I agree wholeheartedly ... that's why we built this board. The club has done nothing but do the school proud.

Since you clearly have a passion for the team, why not go ahead & register and help build the buzz.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I agree too. This year as a whole our sports programs have not exactly left our die hard fans feeling to good about things and it is nice to see the hockey program get the following it has been deserved of for a long time. The hockey team has made us all proud to be a part of something special.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i totally agree. this team is special and the students support them well. i know they will do us proud at the nationals.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
I think they have a shot at nationals. Good Luck and go Flames Hockey.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Flames defeated Davenport on Sat , 6-5!

great job guys- best of luck at Nationals!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
what a solid team this is! i wish i could go see the nationals. GO FLAMES!!!
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]