By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
The Flames have a rare Thursday night game followed by Midnight Mayhem on Friday. The certainly looked the part of the #8 ranking and hope that continues versus IUPUI this week.
By rtb72
For the past several years, my family has had the tradition of catching the LU Hockey game the Friday before Homecoming. They have always been pretty good....but this year's team seems very impressive. If you get the chance....I can't think of a more entertaining (and affordable) way to enjoy an evening or afternoon. The team this year, I believe is unbeaten thus far. Good times even if you don't know much about hockey.
By Class of 20Something
rtb72 wrote: October 19th, 2019, 10:43 am For the past several years, my family has had the tradition of catching the LU Hockey game the Friday before Homecoming. They have always been pretty good....but this year's team seems very impressive. If you get the chance....I can't think of a more entertaining (and affordable) way to enjoy an evening or afternoon. The team this year, I believe is unbeaten thus far. Good times even if you don't know much about hockey.
I went last night. Looked like about 90% capacity. Not many students, crowd was loud for goals.

Team looked smarter, faster, and a few steps ahead of Syracuse all night. Refs blew a few calls and Coach was championing the players case.

Really fun atmosphere. Got reserve tickets online 45 minutes to puck drop. Had the ticks on Apple Wallet and scanned them at the door.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
If you're in the Lynchburg area, you HAVE to be at LaHaye on the 21-22 next weekend. #2 Liberty plays #1 Adrian. Should be an awesome match up. I think they need to take at least one game next weekend to establish a legit chance of a deep run at Nationals.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]