By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Any pics of the Hockey get-up?

Also, does LU's goalie have one of those custom painted helmets that are so popular among NHL goalies and some baseball catchers?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He's on the board now, maybe he can answer.
By HolyGoalieDalt33
Registration Days Posts
Mike and I just got matching helmets...I don't know that we will have the money to get them painted....however we are excited to have them and hopefully we will be putting on some nice decals to make them look good.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
How much does painting cost?
By HolyGoalieDalt33
Registration Days Posts
well it depends....it could be anywhere from 350 to 1000...even more
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Somebody has to know somebody who has a cousin who works for a detailing shop somewhere that would have the equipment and maybe a discount to offer their services to custom paint the helmets with great graphics.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The plain white helmets look good.

The yellow pads on the other hand...
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
I think the white is good for the main ice players; I was referencing the Goalie Helmets being custom painted like the NHL guys or some baseball catchers.
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
I agree with the golie helmets being painted. In high school our goalie had his helmet painted...I imagine it was a type of deal like was mentioned above, I think it was done at an auto shop.

I mean, if you just wanted the helmet painted metallic blue or metallic red, they could probably due it at MAACO, or however you spell it.

Any of our flamesclub members have a hook-up with a detailing shop that can get our goalies a deal?
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
Another example. There used to be a guy that had a booth that airbrushed shirts and stuff. I asked him to make me a Liberty University license plate using the colors purple and black to match my fog lights in the front of my car (PA didn't require front license plates). I can't remember how I got the plate, but the paint job he did was awesome, and I think he charged me $20.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]