By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am planning on being there in Newark to see LU play Delaware on Friday but can't make it on Saturday. Is anyone else out there planning on going? I went 2 years ago and really liked what I saw but last year the games were cancelled due to heavy snow. Just look for the tall guy with the "LU Football" sweatshirt" and introduce yourself.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't exactly call us bad. We are just not playing up to a level that we are used to in years past but it is understandable. I am still looking forward to seeing us play tonight even though the expectations are down from previous year's
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We lost a ton of experience from last year (many to graduation) which I think affects things.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Yea it is hard to replace a class that was so good. Takes time. I still like our chances tonight and hopefully will give you a good report.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Just got back from the game. Terrible game, nothing at all what I was expecting. Lost 8-0. Seemed to do well in the first quarter with shots on goal being even and had numerous chances and then after that it was all downhill. Within 5 minutes a 1-0 lead turned into a 4-0 lead and then we kind of got down and we didn't seem to care. It was like we were just going through the motions and lost aggressiveness. U of D controlled the puck after the first period and it seemed like we were trapped and couldn't get out of our end of the rink. I can't say that I know enough about the sport to provide expert commentary but it was an embarrasement and I know that we can do better. Can't make it tomorrow due to plans but hopefully somehow tonight was just one of those fluke games and we pull out a win tomorrow.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately Stevev, this seems to be a theme this year. Not sure why considering both the D2 and D3 teams are having very successful seasons so far.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the update, stevev. Other teams better get their licks in now while they can.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
It looks like we recovered to win the Saturday game 3-1 according to their website but unfortunately I was not there to see it. Just my bad luck I guess. I knew we weren't as bad as Friday's game indicated (Losing 8-0).
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]