By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
#301677
the flames tuned up for nationals by splitting with the sooners losing 5-4 and winning 5-3. LU seeded #6 in the nationals will face #11 arizona state at robert morris university in chicago. GOL FLAMES!
User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#301684
I always hate losing to the the Land Thieves in anything but I certainly love that victory.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]