By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
As I did last year, I will be attending both Friday's and Saturday's games at U of Delaware (9 PM on Friday and 5 PM on Saturday). U of D's campus is only about 10 minutes from my house. We swept them early in the year in Lynchburg but Delaware is coming off a win vs #2 Penn State so it will be tough. Last year I was impressed with the level of play even after we had several players kicked off the team but based on what I have seem and heard about we are a bit better than last year.

I will be there early on Friday. Look for the guy with the purple "LSU" sweatshirt and stop over, introduce yourself, and we can talk. I look forward to meeting some of you whoever is able to travel up and maybe we could get some local alumi to come and support the team.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:Would you rather me wear my LU sweatshirt instead?
is this a trick question? Its early in my day- bear with me...
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone out there know if the team is travelling up tomorrow to Delaware to play UD. They are supposed to start at 9 PM and I was thinking that the snow is supposed to start sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Athens Regional

@ballcoach15 Are you okay? Did you get your hea[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Looks like both Jaylen Davis and Ben Southerland a[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

Now that we have the current roster finalized, by […]

Future Schedules.... Again

Did Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar join the […]