By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the blue lions open up their season with a trip to lahaye for a weekend set. game time friday and saturday is 7:30pm. come out and see the guys play ans they look to remain undefeated.
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
Ouch! Shame we couldn't have scheduled the OTHER Penn St.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
LU has outscored opponents 67-18 in the first six games and to my knowledge has only trained by more than 3 goals one time (the opener against Davenport).
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:the Flames finish off the sweep by routing Penn State Berks again 14-2 to remain unbeaten. congrats to the guys on a great weekend!
Reminds me of the D-2 glory days out a the ice station in the 'Noke...lol when 15-1 and 14-2 was expected and it was a close game if we won by less than 4...hahaha

Lets go boys!!!!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I didn't want to start a new thread, but just wanted to point out that our 4 club hockey teams currently have a combined 11-0-1 record with the only tie coming when our ladies skated to a 3-3 deadlock with Penn State. Pretty impressive!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]