By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
The boys host Robert Morris this weekend. Liberty looks to revenge the two losses from January. The game Friday night will be televised by the Liberty Channel at 7:30 pm. The Saturday night game is also at 7:30pm. This series is HUGE as the second to last rankings will come out this Friday, the 13th. The team has to remain in the top 16 in order to qualify for a playoff spot. The last rankings come out on February 27th.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
what are we currently ranked?
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
#10. We are 1 point behind Oklahoma. After RM, we go to OK for a two game stint and then end the season with Washington and Jefferson. Oh, btw, OK is ranked #6 so one of those games would be huge.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I talked to a couple of the coaches after the Duquesne sweep and they said that as important as the OK set is, they cannot look past RMU. They are ranked above them so picking up a sweep here and a sweep in Norman would be huge going into the final rankings
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I am at home trying to watch the game.... what gives? :roll:
By redhedtchr
Registration Days Posts
Tonight's game was taped to be shown on the Liberty channel MONDAY night.

Great game. . . big crowd with CFAWers in town. LU wins 7-4. Quite a few penalties, tomorrow night's game should be good! Semenyna with a hat trick.
By redhedtchr
Registration Days Posts
Another great win tonight against Robert Morris. . .a good sweep!! Tonight's score was 5-2!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Cool. Congrats on the wins fellas.

When will the hockey game air Monday night? I assume I should be able to use the Liberty Channel streams since Kyle can't get his grubby paws on that telecast.
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
I have been told it will air right after te ladies bball game.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
both games were really fun! glad to see us sweep them
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I am watching the game right now and I am super impressed. My buddy Rhett is doing a great job with the color. I hope there is more to come with televising hockey. :cartwheels
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
Rhett and Ray are great. I heard neither had ever called TV hockey before.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]