By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
D1 looks to pick up their first sweep of 09 as the Duquesne Dukes come a calling to the Lahaye Ice Center. Puck drops at 7:30 both nights. I'll be there covering both games.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I heard Sems was not playing tonight due to team discipline issues. If this is true, the team might be taking steps in the right direction to solve their undisciplined play. Hopefully the Flames will still win without their All-American Canadian.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
what number is he?
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Dave has not been the same person since December. In a way, they have not really missed him. This will be a huge test for the team. There are only two ranking perions(2-13 and 2-27) left. If they are not ranked 16th or under, it will be a long off season.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Semenyna is #20. I think he was right in the middle of a couple scrapes with Penn State last weekend.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
LU gets the sweep 8-1 Friday night and 7-3 Saturday night. #9 Robert Morris comes to town next weekend. LU lost both games to the Colonials earlier in the season

As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going t[…]

2024 Season Thread

Soooooo, is it time to get a new head coach or w[…]

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]