Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Tnobes
Kricket wrote: December 5th, 2023, 12:12 am Offered NC State WR

I love how they always say something like "our brotherhood can never be broken"........ Then proceed to break the brotherhood and leave"

Wife, I will always love you and be committed to you in sickness and in health.... With that being said I have decided to enter the marriage portal and take my talents 😉 elsewhere
Liberty22, LU 57, flamehunter and 2 others liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
That’s funny @Tnobes

And surely you’re just joking when you equate the vows of marriage to intercollegiate athletics.
By cruzan_flame13
JK37 wrote: December 5th, 2023, 2:57 am That’s funny @Tnobes

And surely you’re just joking when you equate the vows of marriage to intercollegiate athletics.
Have you seen the percentage of marriages to divorces? It is a business arrangement in most cases :lol: . Back to the main topic of this thread :pressed.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I wonder what our success rate is for those who call us Liberty College. I mean what do you think “LU” in the graphic posted stands for? :dontgetit

Doesn’t seem like this one is ready to commit to marriage with us. :lol:

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
DT but this guy could help our DL. Doesn’t Iowa have a pretty solid defense?

Seems like the strategy in the portal is get in early and get in often. The window to get in is shortened than what it is in high school so it seems it’s just bulk offers.

By Ill flame
Kricket wrote: December 6th, 2023, 8:19 am DT but this guy could help our DL. Doesn’t Iowa have a pretty solid defense?
Pretty solid is an understatement. They have an elite defense. They just held Michigan who arguably has the best offense in the big ten to 213 total yards despite their defense being on the field the entire game. You have to have an insane amount of depth on that side of the ball to pull that off, especially at d line.
Kricket liked this
By AATL
Ill flame wrote:
Kricket wrote: December 6th, 2023, 8:19 am DT but this guy could help our DL. Doesn’t Iowa have a pretty solid defense?
Pretty solid is an understatement. They have an elite defense. They just held Michigan who arguably has the best offense in the big ten to 213 total yards despite their defense being on the field the entire game. You have to have an insane amount of depth on that side of the ball to pull that off, especially at d line.
The powers at be really failed us by not producing an Iowa-USC bowl game :roll:
USC: #3 Offense, #109 Defense
Iowa: #127 Offense, #2 Defense
Kricket liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote:
Sorry, that was me trying to purposely understate it for comedic effect. Looks like my attempt failed miserably.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
I think our biggest needs at this point are on Defense...? We are very thin at linebacker now, and with Dupree and Carter both set to graduate that mostly only leaves Jolly. You'd also think we have to be looking at the DL. So far the offers seem skewed towards offense.
By Ill flame
Kricket wrote: December 6th, 2023, 12:58 pm
Ill flame wrote:
Sorry, that was me trying to purposely understate it for comedic effect. Looks like my attempt failed miserably.
With some of the anti B1G bias on here I can never tell.
By Tnobes
JK37 wrote: December 5th, 2023, 2:57 am That’s funny @Tnobes

Not joking, because my commitment to anything is the same as my commitment to my wife, but if you prefer....

Best friend roommate, living with you has been fantastic, you will always be my best friend and roommate, with that being said I'm leaving college, going to another college and moving out and will never see you again
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]