Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 9:32 pm I loved this quote from this kid. "I think I’m under-recruited, not a lot of people have seen me. The people that need to see me are seeing me right now.” Welcome to Liberty Kid!
Yeah, he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. That can be a good thing if used as motivation to put in work.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That may have already been accomplished when the staff saw him on campus, badger74. There are now differing numbers on his dimensions on multiple sites. I think that might be why he feels under-recruited. If he has put in the work in the gym and training table, he may prove to be a steal for us.
badger74 liked this
By rtb72
Do we really appreciate what HCHF has brought to our program? A lot can be said about this statement....

"Coach Freeze is humble,” he said. “He’s religious, everything he says he means. That’s not really a thing you see with a lot of coaches in the recruiting game. A lot of people tell us, especially our high school coaches, that a lot of these coaches are a lot about talk but they never really show, but that’s something Coach Freeze really broke down to us. That’s what stood out the most for me"

Maybe one of our strongest recruiting mechanisms...something that has been lost in the character of ( many) coaches over the years. Kids know....and it matters.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Rene has decommitted. This one stings, but it looks like he has started to get interest from P5s. It's also possible that thenegative effects of the unstable situation surrounding university leadership is trickling down.
By cruzan_flame13
olldflame wrote: November 17th, 2021, 7:24 am Rene has decommitted. This one stings, but it looks like he has started to get interest from P5s. It's also possible that thenegative effects of the unstable situation surrounding university leadership is trickling down.
What? No sir. This occurs every season. When we were going through the situation with Jr. we still had decommits and received other favorable candidates.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]