Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote: June 12th, 2021, 8:42 am 19 tackles doesn’t seem like a lot but must have some hidden potential. Impressive list of interested schools
# of tackles is not particularly important in evaluating a DL prospect. In a lot of defenses the role of the linemen is primarily to occupy blockers so the LBs and DBs are free to make tackles. You really need to look at video and see how they are doing in their individual matchups.
By LUOrange
olldflame wrote: June 12th, 2021, 8:58 am
Stevev wrote: June 12th, 2021, 8:42 am 19 tackles doesn’t seem like a lot but must have some hidden potential. Impressive list of interested schools
# of tackles is not particularly important in evaluating a DL prospect. In a lot of defenses the role of the linemen is primarily to occupy blockers so the LBs and DBs are free to make tackles. You really need to look at video and see how they are doing in their individual matchups.
Didn't they also play a Rona shortened spring season in GA? Either way, he's still a 3 star recruit with P5 offers who could creep up to 4 stars with a solid senior season.
By LUOrange
I loved this quote from Manson's article:

“Before I visited campus, I was praying to God and asking for Him to give me an outstanding feeling when I stepped on the campus (I would commit to),” said Conaway. “I get to Liberty and I’m getting this feeling. I can’t pass up on an opportunity that I asked God for. He blessed me with the opportunity, and I knew I was ready to go ahead and make my commitment.”
LU 57 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]