Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Ill flame wrote: April 6th, 2023, 1:00 pm Personally I think chadwell will bring in better recruits than freeze ever did
I hope you are right! Chadwell seems genuinely sincere, and he appears to be "all in" regarding the LU experience, even attending hockey, basketball, and baseball/softball games.
We need to get coach on board to have the bookstore sell football and other sports replica jerseys with different numbers for purchase 8) :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:32 pm
Ill flame wrote: April 6th, 2023, 1:00 pm Personally I think chadwell will bring in better recruits than freeze ever did
I hope you are right! Chadwell seems genuinely sincere, and he appears to be "all in" regarding the LU experience, even attending hockey, basketball, and baseball/softball games.
We need to get coach on board to have the bookstore sell football and other sports replica jerseys with different numbers for purchase 8) :lol:
We need coach to get on board to have the bookstore stock more gear for the ‘fuller figured fan’! :D
LU 57 liked this
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: April 7th, 2023, 8:04 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 6th, 2023, 10:32 pm
We need coach to get on board to have the bookstore stock more gear for the ‘fuller figured fan’! :D
I resemble that remark. Haha.
Purple Haize liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]