Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Missed it a while back but tahj el a db put us in top 5 as well.

Several guys that named us have committed elsewhere but below are the guys were on top lists that were still active on. Not counting adair who appears to be commit 5

Tahj el
Miles cross
Miles capers
Dre pinckney
Nic mitchell
Davion rhodes
Dedrick smith
Christopher boti
Thailand baldwin
Miguel jackson
Dalton stroman
Robert simmons
Dashawn brown
sstaedtler liked this
Class of 20Something wrote: June 19th, 2020, 2:09 pm Liberty 2
Baylor 0
If you read the fine print, we also beat out...

Buffalo
Coastal Carolina
Kent State
Tennessee
Tulane
James Madison
cruzan_flame13 liked this
oldflame wrote: June 20th, 2020, 7:43 am
soccer7 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 10:51 pm Got a commitment from a PWO in Russian Williams from Fairfax VA.
He is a 2020 recruit, so he is probably on campus now. 5'6" 160 RB. I would think his future would be as a KR.
Football in Fairfax County is pretty good. VT and UVA, Penn State (papa Joe recruited heavily in NOVA), and the like get the bulk of the upper tier talent. Virtually every HS (22 of them) has 2K students and the stadiums are pretty big. Robinson has 4K itself though it is 7-12. My 4 kids went to Chantilly and Westfield and always were questioned "why you going to Liberty?"
Chippy wrote: June 20th, 2020, 2:02 pm
soccer7 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 10:51 pm Got a commitment from a PWO in Russian Williams from Fairfax VA.
He is a 2020 recruit, so he is probably on campus now. 5'6" 160 RB. I would think his future would be as a KR.
Football in Fairfax County is pretty good. VT and UVA, Penn State (papa Joe recruited heavily in NOVA), and the like get the bulk of the upper tier talent. Virtually every HS (22 of them) has 2K students and the stadiums are pretty big. Robinson has 4K itself though it is 7-12. My 4 kids went to Chantilly and Westfield and always were questioned "why you going to Liberty?"
I lived in Prince Williams county and football is also pretty decent. Hylton was dominant in the 90's-early 2000's(my sister attended there during those times) I attended Potomac Senior High in the middle 2000's and we were pretty good then but now I believe they're garbage now. I also was asked why I was going to Liberty and not UVA, Tech, GMU, JMU, W&M and ODU lol. For starters I didn't want to attend Liberty. Nonetheless God has other plans. Looking at the direction education is going, He definitely helped me out a bunch :lol:
sstaedtler, LUOrange liked this
cruzan_flame13 wrote: June 20th, 2020, 2:33 pm

I lived in Prince Williams county and football is also pretty decent. Hylton was dominant in the 90's-early 2000's(my sister attended there during those times) I attended Potomac Senior High in the middle 2000's and we were pretty good then but now I believe they're garbage now. I also was asked why I was going to Liberty and not UVA, Tech, GMU, JMU, W&M and ODU lol. For starters I didn't want to attend Liberty. Nonetheless God has other plans. Looking at the direction education is going, He definitely helped me out a bunch :lol:
Disclosure: 2 of my kids went to LU, one to ODU(???) and one to W & M.
cruzan_flame13 wrote: June 20th, 2020, 2:33 pm

Disclosure: 2 of my kids went to LU, one to ODU(???) and one to W & M.
jinxy wrote: June 27th, 2020, 8:45 am Hunter rice 3 star rb from lord botetourt names top 5 of lu ccu army navy vmi.

Coastal may officially be a rival again. They are popping up on almost all the same kids.
I'm just glad we are in the mix on kids that actually have other offers. According to the source I linked above. There hasn't been much overlap with other schools the last few recruiting cycles. Coastal being our third biggest rival over that time.
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: