Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I agree. These guys have been allowed to decommit gracefully. Our recruiting profile has jumped quite a bit since this summer. I am guessing we might need some room for transfers also.
I remember when last year we had lincorey lucas(2 star DE) and Cameron Hunter (3 star) both decommit and then in matter of weeks we had Rashad Whitehead commit, Brian Hannibal commit then later picking up Aakil Washington, Quentin Reese and Juawan Treadwell, oh and the big pick up in Stephen Sings. When decommitments happen don't worry HCHF has bigger and better plans.
Hugh Freeze has been proven to be top tier with X's and O's. He may be equally gifted in living rooms with moms and dads of recruits. These decommits are a good sign of what is to come. I am sure the staff are racking up the frequent flyer miles during the bye week. 6-0 makes for a confident sell on what is to come!
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Theres a pretty easy way to tell if its us or them making the decision. You hit on one of the items above regarding the bye. We had too many of the same wr type. 3 of the guys were the same build and type of player. Carter is a bigger think noah frith. Austin and ezzard were the 2 they kept. Mcclain and hill, just lower ceiling guys that they think they can improve on massively and from what im hearing i agree.

Ahmad walker hurts. He has a lot of p5 interest from what i hear. I thought we may be safe on him since he had so many g5 offers to begin with that he picked us over and how well we were doing but you never know.

I also think moore and pierre are redundant but im not sure of their plans for moore. Hes huge to stay at wr. Could be another situation to watch.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
With one rare exception, I suspect some of these recruits are not a priority for us. We will honor their verbal but we aren't working hard to hold off the wolves. Everyone wants to feel loved.

Most of our top commits are likely getting hammered with higher profile schools working down their lists after losing out on blue chippers. This is typical since the fall signing period was instituted. Keep in mind that some of those opening up their recruitment from P5s would fit nicely in our class. This all works two ways.
Went back and looked at the comments on the guys who decommitted from the 2020 class:

Lucas is in prep school but not drawing interest from what I can tell (his academics aren't much to write home about either)
Hunter, I can't find any info on
Bradford went JUCO
Mason Bowers is at Coastal Carolina
Howard is at Georgia Military College looking for offers
flamehunter, jinxy liked this
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Manson you got one of your recruiting updates coming soon? Info is hard to find. It seems as though we cleared the deck of some lower ranked guys and have about 8 or 9 spots. I wouldnt be surprised if they held a couple for grad transfers.

Its also interesting that were out there on 2 transfer rbs. That would seem to indicate that mack or pickett may not be planning to come back another year.

I really think defensive tackle linebacker and dbs need to be the priority and bulk of the the remaining schollies.

Butler, rusins, james, pickett mack stubbs and sargaent are the seniors to watch. I feel certain that schultz will get drafted. Tight end is another spot to watch. Jackson huntley barrett and hobbs could all technically come back. Add pierre and moore to monday yost and wood and man that room is crowded.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
This will make Ballcoach crazy, but at least UVa made his list. Study :fbplayer
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: