Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By chris leedlelee
Wow, that's ALOT of wide recievers. Seems to be a good pickup, but is this too many mouths to feed? We also have ANOTHER high profile WR recruit visiting for the Syracuse game.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I don't know the exact number, but we have probably offered scholarships to somewhere in the area of 200 players for this class. The 25 scholarships do not go to the first 25 who say they want to come. When a player tells a team he wants to commit, the response can be "welcome aboard" or it can be "we'd love to have you, but right now we're not sure we will have a scholarship for you". The fact that this has been announced means we believe Daniels can make us better, whether it is as a WR or a DB. I don't think there is any doubt that if we sign Barber, one or more of the multiple WRs we have commitments from will end up on defense. I'm sure they have been informed that that is a possibility
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Seeing this update reminds me that CJ has a 4 star JR teammate who would be an amazing get for 2021.

Cody Brown
6'0 220 RB
ESPN 300 prospect
4.0 GPA
Ran for 1589 yards and 25 TDs last year as a Soph

Kid is a JACKED 220, but has SPRINTER's speed. Nobody catches him from behind.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]