Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

They jumped the gun on adding him to the roster when obviously everything isn't in order to make it official. My gut feeling is it's probably a technicality and he will be on the team once all the Is are dotted and the Ts crossed. An anomalous slip-up by our usually solid AC guys.
BJWilliams wrote: August 4th, 2019, 9:48 pm So I was reading a proof at work and apparently he ended up at ODU
BJ with truly insider breaking news! (but should he be sharing confidential information from his new job on a public message board?). :fineprint :nono
That isn't confidential information Dr. Cider so fear not...all that proof is, is a rough copy of what a page looks like that I examine and make sure there are no spelling or grammatical or style errors. Not to mention, the notebook where that was mentioned was already published online, so it is in the public record. I would have a lot more respect for truly confidential information or news that isn't in the public record yet.
He's the man in Norlfolk ? I quickly looked up depth charts and he isnt listed top 3RB right now, and then add washington to the mix. Looks like its more of the same for Davis in his R-Fr season. Bench reps.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]