Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
He is indeed a walk on. Heard it when he committed and saw an article confirm. Very likely a spot could be open after spring. I cant see both cunningham and robinson staying.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:He is indeed a walk on. Heard it when he committed and saw an article confirm. Very likely a spot could be open after spring. I cant see both cunningham and robinson staying.
Even if one or more QBs transfer out, that will only add a spot on the roster of 85, not on the 2019 signing class limit of 25. He would have to spend at least one year as a walk-on, and then could be added to the class of 2020.
By Ewglenn
oldflame wrote:
jinxy wrote:He is indeed a walk on. Heard it when he committed and saw an article confirm. Very likely a spot could be open after spring. I cant see both cunningham and robinson staying.
Even if one or more QBs transfer out, that will only add a spot on the roster of 85, not on the 2019 signing class limit of 25. He would have to spend at least one year as a walk-on, and then could be added to the class of 2020.
Isn’t that grey shirting
By Class of 20Something
Ewglenn wrote:
oldflame wrote:
Isn’t that grey shirting
Closer to blueshirting
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Congress, and everything else in D.C., is a corpor[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]