Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
With HCHF telling us he has two more schollies to give out and that he forsees these going to an o-lineman & a d-lineman let us make a little wish list.

#1. Offensive Tackle Drew Richmond from University of Tennessee, who by the way decommitted from Ole Miss back in 2015 when Freeze was there. So, we may have an inside track on getting this guy. Not to mention our WR coach Maurice Harris was his main recruiter. Drew was a 4 star and almost 5 star recruit out of high school.

#2. Defensive End Chidi Okonya from Duke University, who was also recruited and offered by Ole Miss during Freeze's time at Ole Miss. Chidi was a 4 star and has that length on the d-line that Freeze likes to have.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:With HCHF telling us he has two more schollies to give out and that he forsees these going to an o-lineman & a d-lineman let us make a little wish list.

#1. Offensive Tackle Drew Richmond from University of Tennessee, who by the way decommitted from Ole Miss back in 2015 when Freeze was there. So, we may have an inside track on getting this guy. Not to mention our WR coach Maurice Harris was his main recruiter. Drew was a 4 star and almost 5 star recruit out of high school.

#2. Defensive End Chidi Okonya from Duke University, who was also recruited and offered by Ole Miss during Freeze's time at Ole Miss. Chidi was a 4 star and has that length on the d-line that Freeze likes to have.

Richmond didn't just decommit from Ole Miss, he flipped to Tennessee ON SIGNING DAY. Something tells me all would be forgiven by HF though if he decided to come to Liberty. 8) UTK signed 2 5 star tackles in this class, which probably had something to do with his decision to transfer. Also, they moved him to RT last year (he started 12 games there) and I'm sure he would rather play LT.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
My back up wish list 2 would be:

And it pains me to want a Auburn player on the Flames but . . .

1. Calvin Ashley, Auburn Offensive Tackle who was a 5 star prospect out of high school. Why would we have a chance? Well, Gus Bus and HCHF are close friends and why wouldn't Gus encourage Calvin to head to good ole LU.

2. Kengera Daniel, Kentucky Defensive End who was a 3 star prospect out of high school. LU is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from his hometown of Raleigh, NC.
By CCWMichael
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:My back up wish list 2 would be:

And it pains me to want a Auburn player on the Flames but . . .

1. Calvin Ashley, Auburn Offensive Tackle who was a 5 star prospect out of high school. Why would we have a chance? Well, Gus Bus and HCHF are close friends and why wouldn't Gus encourage Calvin to head to good ole LU.

2. Kengera Daniel, Kentucky Defensive End who was a 3 star prospect out of high school. LU is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from his hometown of Raleigh, NC.
Solid!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Defensive Line
Jauntavius Johnson-Auburn
6-2 322 3 star out of Alabama
Offensive Line
Drew Richmond-Tennessee
6-5 316 4 star out of Tennessee who was recruited by HCHF and the Rebs
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I think we are seeing a pattern of names being dropped . . . SEC!!!
Maybe the SEC is great at attracting depth players that would start on 75% of teams but are bench warmers on elite teams.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]