Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

TH Spangler wrote:
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Antonio Barber 3 star and 94th best WR in 2020 class and 16th best play in NC per 247 was on campus this weekend and per his twitter he was blown away!

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee ... 130473701/
To be precise, his remark was "Mind blown right now.", followed by valentine-hearts-for-eyes emoji.
[tweet]
[/tweet]

Yeah, I think he liked it.

He would be a great get. Moose Muhammed just announced his final 8, and we weren't in it. (It was all P5s).
Love his tape. Height probably an inch off of being on 247 star list - which I could care less about - he see’s the play, reacts and attacks, maintains leverage/gap integrity and wraps up - imagine he moves to inside LB for college - keep finding these type guys HF - also on state champ class 8, FL team along with Demario Douglas who is also undersized but will put $ on that one or both of them will both be a household LU name post career.
I agree on your analysis for the most part tyndal...where I disagree is on him going inside. I think he stays outside. He has the speed to be a great additional edge defender plus he can match up with receivers or TEs in 4 or 5 wide sets that seem to be the en vogue thing with so many teams spreading the field.
Don't know if you guys read Manson's updated post on Jerome Jolly, but ESPN gave him some BIG love by dropping 3 stars on him and rating him as the #72 OLB in the nation. That gives us two 3 stars, a 2 star and a solid in-state pickup aka Louis Taylor.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Don't know if you guys read Manson's updated post on Jerome Jolly, but ESPN gave him some BIG love by dropping 3 stars on him and rating him as the #72 OLB in the nation. That gives us two 3 stars, a 2 star and a solid in-state pickup aka Louis Taylor.
I can't find an espn profile for him. Can someone link?
Class of 20Something wrote:
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Don't know if you guys read Manson's updated post on Jerome Jolly, but ESPN gave him some BIG love by dropping 3 stars on him and rating him as the #72 OLB in the nation. That gives us two 3 stars, a 2 star and a solid in-state pickup aka Louis Taylor.
I can't find an espn profile for him. Can someone link?
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/foot ... rome-jolly
I mean most of these the hope is we are early on them and we have evaluated correctly. If that holds true its great. I hope to see us lock up some more big fish like hunter and lucas.

Either way. Prior staff had trouble locking anybody up this early so it is improvement.

Interested to see who number 2 is.

Huge to get in top 7 with barber and top 5 with britt. We have made several cuts the last few weeks for top 3 stars.
As you can expect, I've been working it all week/weekend. I know for a fact we got the two commits and had heard a 3rd was likely. We all know Coutras is one and I'm confident I know the other two, but my sources wouldn't spill it and I'm not going with it unless I'm 100%. Yes, one would be a big fish and the other certainly isn't a small fish - both are 3 stars.
We need Ballcoach's sources!
chris leedlelee wrote:If this guy was the "little" fish, how "big" is this big fish :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Auburn QB transfer who is considering LU and Troy.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26564
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]