Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I don't know if I would take Willis. He can't throw the deep ball and he has accuracy problems throwing the 15 yard passes. Watching some of his highlights brings back Masha flashbacks. We should build around Bennett.
So i had heard the other was michael james jr but still no announcement. Manson has went cold on us lol. It seems as if the other commitment was the auburn kid manson would not have put hes still considering troy.

Also heard there was another today but my guy wont tell me names anymore. I cant find anything to verify that.

Edit: do see a tweet from aigamaua that coukd indicate a commitment.
Just curious to the time table when we will know who the "BIG FISH" commitment was from this past weekend.

If in fact it is from the winning 7v7 tournament team, which was Highland Springs could it be Malcolm Greene? This is a shot in the dark because he is rated as a 4 star.
More excited to see how this staff does with O and D Line recruits - would love it if our top 5 were all linemen - skill guys are a dime a dozen. Really hoping we get some big boys in here from SEC country.
I am stoked that we have 7 known commitments plus 1 "BIG FISH" commit who we don't know about.

It will be interesting how soon we get our first 2021 commit too. I am looking forward to that happening by the end of the summer if not during the fall.

By the way, on ESPN we have 3 3star recruits (Cameron Hunter, Jerome Jolly, D.J. Humes) and 1 2star(Tim Coutras).
jinxy wrote:Also heard there was another today but my guy wont tell me names anymore. I cant find anything to verify that.
What a time for Ballcoach to be out of town scouting for the soccer team at Virginia Beach. :banghead We need his sources!
oldflame wrote:If the measurables on Ashton's Hudl profile are accurate, he could be a steal. 4.55 40 and 37" vertical at 6'4". Video is pretty impressive too.
http://www.geg.hudl.com/profile/7913497/Ashton-Maples
With AGG set to graduate along with SBC, having a big body target who can give DB coaches indigestion is always a good thing...and giving that big body potential game-breaking speed on top of that? Can we get to early signing day quickly please?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]