Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

cruzan_flame13 wrote: March 7th, 2020, 4:19 pm He already informed us that he's okay if transfers come to his favorite teams. There's no need to bring this up now :lol:
Oh it’s always good to point out fraudcoach’s blatant hypocrisy
cruzan_flame13 wrote: March 9th, 2020, 5:40 pm
jinxy wrote: March 9th, 2020, 5:27 pm 1 year or 2 left?
Believe he's a grad student , so one year.
He redshirted his first year at Hampton, played some as a R-FR, and then sat out the next year with an injury before starting last year. Pretty sure he is applying for a waiver to get a 6th year. If he gets it he will have 2 years of eligibility. If not, one. He is graduating, so either way he can play this Fall.
jinxy wrote: March 9th, 2020, 7:17 pm I was thinking 2 as well. That would be ideal. Love our young guards. The tackles will be in the this incoming class and prob 2 to 3 years from being ready
Looks like a solid backup for Bryce Matthews at RT.
Purple Haize wrote: March 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
A Sea of Red wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 10:24 am Flames offer grad transfer OL from Hampton

https://www.aseaofred.com/liberty-offer ... m-hampton/
Where’s ballcoach to condemn this as a sign of defiling college athletics?

I have complete faith and confidence in Coach Freeze to recruit the best players for the program.
ballcoach15 wrote: March 9th, 2020, 7:54 pm
Purple Haize wrote: March 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
A Sea of Red wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 10:24 am Flames offer grad transfer OL from Hampton

https://www.aseaofred.com/liberty-offer ... m-hampton/
Where’s ballcoach to condemn this as a sign of defiling college athletics?

I have complete faith and confidence in Coach Freeze to recruit the best players for the program.
Even if they are scourge of college football. One step above a carpetbagger. Known as - A Transfer
Sings ended up signing today which im assuming means he got qualified officially. The dline has went from the worst depth on the roster under gill to the deepest under freeze. On the edge with lewis and clark along with durrell johnson and jayod saunders. Followed by brayden monday rashad whitehead aakil washington. Wow
jinxy wrote: April 26th, 2020, 6:35 pm Sings ended up signing today which im assuming means he got qualified officially. The dline has went from the worst depth on the roster under gill to the deepest under freeze. On the edge with lewis and clark along with durrell johnson and jayod saunders. Followed by brayden monday rashad whitehead aakil washington. Wow
I think a nickname for this duo can be established :lol: 8)
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 26th, 2020, 7:09 pm
jinxy wrote: April 26th, 2020, 6:35 pm Sings ended up signing today which im assuming means he got qualified officially. The dline has went from the worst depth on the roster under gill to the deepest under freeze. On the edge with lewis and clark along with durrell johnson and jayod saunders. Followed by brayden monday rashad whitehead aakil washington. Wow
I think one or 2 of that group will end up at LB.
cruzan_flame13 wrote: April 26th, 2020, 7:09 pm
It must incorporate "Sack"-agewea in it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]