Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Moyer has retweeted at least 3 different Liberty tweets recently, including coach Freeze's message from his hospital bed. I think we are going to land him, and if he plays RB, he will almost certainly be the fastest guy we have back there.
Last edited by olldflame on August 20th, 2019, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
From what i hear and observe and read.

-50/50 shot on barber
-great chance on whitehead and probably even the favorites if auburn doesnt offer. Further confirmation, check both he and especially his dads twitter. Wow
-miller ive heard were top 3 (know he has top 5 but were in upper group)
Holmes- were in top 5 plus arkansas. I think hes still fishing and we will likely be full. He could circle back around late if he waits too long and we want to jump back in.
-moyer, were team to beat but not as much of a done deal as folks think
-mason bowers and cam donald, we get both unless a new p5 enters the fray. I hear they are intrigued by possibility of playing together. They did visit together
Arter- still on on him 50/50 with us and odu
Flowers - were the favorites
Brooks - were in the mix but hes playing it close to chest.
This is huge. I keep waiting for 247 to match ESPN's 3 star rating for Cameron Hunter as well as D.J. Humes.

I added Daniel Moyer, Mason Bowers, Cameron Donald, Rashad Whitehead, Ta'Chawn Brooks, Demond Arter, Christian Miller, Antonio Barber and that put our total on 247 up to 145.16 which would've been good for 94th last year and may be a bit higher than that this year.

Even if we don't get another 4 star like last year all you have to do is look at 247's top recruits of all-time and you will see what Freeze has done in less than a year. 9 of the top 15 recruits on 247 are all from Freeze. This will more than likely grow over the next few months as well.
They are doing this right! Win or lose the environment very well might be the best of the year, unless we are undefeated going into the final home game haha! So many folks coming in. Getting them here together when they hype each other up and build relationships with each other helps too!
By badger74
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:31 am Even with Frankie graduating, that is still going to be a very full RB room in 2020 from the looks of things
Is any of them a legit FCS power running back?? I saw nothing out there Saturday. Got to be able to run the ball with power. Esp when you have less talent than many teams you play.
badger74 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 2:51 pm
BJWilliams wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:31 am Even with Frankie graduating, that is still going to be a very full RB room in 2020 from the looks of things
Is any of them a legit FCS power running back?? I saw nothing out there Saturday. Got to be able to run the ball with power. Esp when you have less talent than many teams you play.
FCS? Maybe...FBS, I doubt it given what we showed yesterday. My point in mentioning the fullness of the RB room is that if we do pick him up, there will be a lot of guys he will be competing with to be the #1 or #2 RB for 2020
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
No one can run without good blocking and almost anyone can run with good blocking. It comes down to the OL and DL 90+% of the time.
Need to fix some things, but we looked much, much better than last year. Tackled much better, fewer penalties and dumb mistakes. This staff is light years ahead of our last one so far. Increased intensity was evident on the sidelines and we actually made some adjustments on the fly instead of waiting until halftime.
Oh, and we gave up less than 600 yards on defense to a top 25 team. 8)
Definitely a big ol road grader for sure...and for his size, he gets up the line to pull block pretty quick as well
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]