Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Letting you guys know on ESPNU the 7 on 7 Semifinals has Life Christian Academy on. It is a replay, but our commit for this class Michael James Jr. as a WR and a Liberty QB recruit for 2022 who already has an offer from Baylor as well. That QB has a ARM!!!!!
Did not notice that. They were calling him a dual threat QB, which certainly would jive (or is it jibe...Cider?) with Hugh Freeze's offensive style and philosophy, so I would love to see us get him. He is a sophomore so there is plenty of time for him to grow and develop, and hopefully we maintain connection with him this fall and get him in for a visit as soon as we are able
It certainly does not hurt our chances in getting him with one of his go to receivers joining the fold next year. The kid definitely has an arm!

Hopefully the receiver comes here and has nothing but good things to say about LU to his HS teammate.
Should get buchannan on 10th. Wonder if we pulled britts offer with howard playing lb. I love his tape. Reminds me of a more physical nick newman. Britt didnt tweet our offer. Id still try to get him to build 757 pipeline

Manson does it sound like cam donald is considering flipping? Guy looks like a monster.
jinxy wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:18 am Should get buchannan on 10th. Wonder if we pulled britts offer with howard playing lb. I love his tape. Reminds me of a more physical nick newman. Britt didnt tweet our offer. Id still try to get him to build 757 pipeline

Manson does it sound like cam donald is considering flipping? Guy looks like a monster.
Agreed, I feel really good about Buchanan. It does sound like we've backed off Britt. And yes, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Cam Donald flip.
BJWilliams wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:37 am Only four O-linemen in this round of official offers. ASOR, any idea as to why that is?
4 out of 22 to uncommitted players, that's a pretty good number. This list doesn't include Mason Bowers who also got an official offer but didn't tweet it. So, that's 5 right there.
A Sea of Red wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:46 am
BJWilliams wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:37 am Only four O-linemen in this round of official offers. ASOR, any idea as to why that is?
4 out of 22 to uncommitted players, that's a pretty good number. This list doesn't include Mason Bowers who also got an official offer but didn't tweet it. So, that's 5 right there.
Pretty sure Bowers is being recruited as a DT. Kid has crazy quick feet for his size.
oldflame wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 10:39 am
A Sea of Red wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 9:46 am
Pretty sure Bowers is being recruited as a DT. Kid has crazy quick feet for his size.
Club would tell you differently 8)
I'd be happy to have Bowers on either side of the ball. Here's a sample of his agility. Yes, the video appears to be speeded up, but it still shows.

He had some tweets with video of him doing drills at normal speed and they were IMPRESSIVE. Looks like they were taken down.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Manson, have you heard total number of schollies for this years class. I only count somewhere between 19 and 21 scholarship players but im thinking hes looking for the full 25 or close to it a few others will move on i would think.

Heres a somewhat educated guess at some of our top likely remaining targets.

Rb: mcdowell and moyer with terry wilkins as a backup
ol: damien said freeze is looking for 6 so there is still 4 more, bowers,arter, and brooks. Probably a juco for the last
dl: cam donald, rashad whitehead and jahmel flowers. Probably 2 of 3.
Lb: maybe britt otherwise done
Db: christian miller and michael holmes. I was surprised to see cam hunter as wr so maybe more
Wr: barber, shipman, dakota thomas? Maybe hoping we get 1 of the 3 big time targets?
TE: full
Qb:full
K: full
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: